Rune-Mojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-Mojo

Welcome to the Official Rune-Mojo Forums!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[tut] Getting Java JDK to work!

Go down 
3 posters

Did this tutorial work?
Yes
[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Vote_lcap100%[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Vote_lcap0%[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rune-Mojo
Owner
Owner
Rune-Mojo

Number of posts : 14
Your Server IP : N/A (*Shut Down*)
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Rune-Mojo:
[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Left_bar_bleue500/200[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/200)

[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Empty
PostSubject: [tut] Getting Java JDK to work!   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm

This tutorial will only will only work for Java JDK 6u10. It might work for other ones, so I'll post what I think might work at the end of this tutorial.

Step 1. - Download a Java JDK.

You can get a Java JDK from http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.

Or you can get it from the RS Releases. I put an download for Java JDK6u10. It has a virus scan picture.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Step 2. - Installing Java JDK.

Before you install anything onto your computer, make sure you run a Virus Scan on it just to be safe. Especially if there isn't any picture of a Virus Scan.

Make sure you install it into your Program Files.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Step 3. - Setting up your Path.

Go to "My Computer", right click, and go to "Properties".
Go to "Advance", then click on "Environment Variables".
Under "System Variables", scroll down to "Path".
Select "Edit", and at the very very beginning insert this text.

Code:
;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin;

Save it. Exit. And you should be done. Test it out by opening up a compiler for your Private RuneScape Server, or your Custom Client, and try compiling it. Hopefully it should work.

Working with more recent updated Java JDK's/ older Java JDK's.

Do the same thing as you would with Java JDK 6u10. Except, when you go to set up your "Path", instead of "jdk1.6.0_10", change the 10 to what ever update your Java JDK is. And hopefully it works.

If it does not work, please post a reply, and if you know how to make this work with any other Java JDK update, please post it!

-------------------------------

Thank you all for reading my Tutorial! I hope it helps!! Don't forget to cast your vote on weather it worked or not! And REPLY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vivalasonicboom
King
Rune-Mojoer
Rune-Mojoer
King

Number of posts : 4
Your Server IP : High Enuf Assholes
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Character sheet
Rune-Mojo:
[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Left_bar_bleue17720/200[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Empty_bar_bleue  (17720/200)

PostSubject: Re: [tut] Getting Java JDK to work!   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:32 pm

dude u epicly owned it son! now i need to get it running and i need ur help king
Back to top Go down
https://runemojo.board-directory.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
Rune-Mojo
Owner
Owner
Rune-Mojo

Number of posts : 14
Your Server IP : N/A (*Shut Down*)
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Rune-Mojo:
[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Left_bar_bleue500/200[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/200)

PostSubject: how to get it running...   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 pm

King wrote:
dude u epicly owned it son! now i need to get it running and i need ur help king

just use your compiler... thats basically what Java JDK is for... to compile stuff.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vivalasonicboom
aabbc3
Rune-Mojoer
Rune-Mojoer

Number of posts : 2
Your Server IP : 66.57.184.69
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [tut] Getting Java JDK to work!   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 pm

hi king!!
Back to top Go down
King
Rune-Mojoer
Rune-Mojoer
King

Character sheet
Rune-Mojo:
[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Left_bar_bleue17720/200[tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Empty_bar_bleue  (17720/200)

PostSubject: Re: [tut] Getting Java JDK to work!   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 am

dude i know but when i put it online it still wont let me log in Sad
Back to top Go down
King
Rune-Mojoer
Rune-Mojoer
King

Character sheet
Rune-Mojo:

PostSubject: Re: [tut] Getting Java JDK to work!   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 am

and i was talking about teh server not compiler lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [tut] Getting Java JDK to work!   [tut] Getting Java JDK to work! Empty

Back to top Go down

[tut] Getting Java JDK to work!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Mojo :: RuneScape-
Jump to: